🕔 Hybrid-remote from Kraków
🚀 Innovative product company
🚚 Courier & delivery industry
🕔 Long term cooperation
Luxdone was created by engineers and visionaries. We connect top developers with fast-growing Nordic product companies 🚀 Would you like to grow in a great atmosphere with inspiring people? We are excited to cooperate with 15 Software Engineers across Poland (and still growing), with the average period of employment exceeding 2 years!
You will be fully integrated into our partner's remote engineering team, and Luxdone will take care of the rest 🚀
We are looking for a hybrid-remote PHP Developer for our close partner, Shiplink - a Swedish startup offering an online booking system that helps e-commerce and businesses of all sizes to facilitate and reduce shipping costs. Shiplink automatically collects prices from the most suitable forwarders based on your booking, taking into account prices and shipping conditions. More information: shiplink.se/en
You will work closely with three developers based in Kraków and the CEO in Stockholm.
- 3 years of commercial experience in PHP
- Good oral and written English
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with front-end (Vue.js)
- Develop the back-end of the Shiplink platform in PHP (if you want, you can also work on the front-end in Vue.js - we are open to discuss!)
- Help to move Shiplink platform to AWS
- Build tailor-made integrations with external systems
- Separate the front-end from the back-end
Technologies in the project (to give you an overview):
- PHP 7.4
- Symfony 4.4
- Vue.js 2.6
- AWS to be introduced this year
- 14-18k PLN / month on a B2B Contract
- 2 paid days off/month
- Hybrid remote work with 1-2 days a week from the office
- Great office location in the city centre of Cracow (Westerplatte 3)
- Flexible working hours with daily stand ups at 9AM
- Long-term cooperation
- Lack of redundant bureaucracy
- Full equipment (MacBook Pro as a default)
- Access to the latest courses
- DX-Racer Chair
- Darts & Playstation
- Initial phone call with IT Recruiter to discuss the offer (20 mins).
- Optional tech assignment to perform at home.
- Tech interview with Shiplink developers.
- Final call with Shiplink CEO.
Please attach your CV in English.
Please note that the offer is dedicated to Poland-based developers eligible to cooperate on a B2B contract and work from Kraków's office 1-2 days a week.
Due to the type of contract, EU Citizenship / Permanent Residence in Poland is required to process your application.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Monthly salary
- PLN14,000 - PLN18,000
- Employment type
Luxdone was created by engineers and visionaries. We are entrepreneurs, all passionate about working with tech.
While working in small start-ups environment as well as in global companies we found that one of the key challenges for companies nowadays are missing technical talents, who can get things done.
We are passionate about building amazing software and unicorn Teams.
Loading application form
Already working at Luxdone?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.