Senior Infrastructure Engineer
🚀 Long-term project
🚀 Hiring directly by Spark
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join Warsaw branch of Spark, an innovative British multi-channel branding company. Spark combines creativity with technology to provide a location+ service, helping brands such as Microsoft, Disney and Netflix develop and deliver consistent global branding and hyperlocal content creation from marketing activation to packaging.
This role is hybrid, so there will be a requirement to visit the office in Warsaw on a regular basis. There may also be a requirement to travel abroad to different sites as needed.
- Providing 3rd line support to the business working closely with the VP of Information Systems
- Working closely with the VP in order to help deliver key projects, to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organisation
- Working with the DevTeam to support and help with the development of the hosting platform, particularly with the move to a Kubernetes architecture
- Own the build, configuration and ongoing support of IT physical and cloud Infrastructure platforms including network, servers, storage, end user compute and security solutions
- Working closely with the VP of IS to assist in the design of a secure, robust, scalable and high performing cloud and office network infrastructure
- Maintenance of technical documentation to support project delivery and the ongoing operation of our infrastructure services
- Effective monitoring of infrastructure and network services to ensure business systems availability and performance
- Dealing with infrastructure and network support tickets ensuring timely resolution in line with business requirements
- ISO compliance experience and implementation
- Dealing with hardware and infrastructure support queries and issues assigned to the Infrastructure Engineer from the central service desk
- Strong security knowledge and keeping up to date with the latest threats and vulnerabilities
- Providing local user data and application recovery
- Supporting local IT 1st and 2nd line support engineers as necessary and directed
- Performing other related tasks as assigned by management
- Maintaining and consistently demonstrating a general knowledge of Spark guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
- 3+ years experience in implementing and supporting infrastructure
- Azure and AWS build and administration experience with an understanding of security layers like VPCs/NACLs, Security Groups, IAM roles, etc
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Linux OS
- Server and application configuration management experience including patch management
- PowerShell scripting
- PRTG management
- Azure AD configuration and administration
- Cisco Networking - LAN Switching, WLAN (Fortinet)
- Fortinet Firewall administration
- Good level of written and spoken English
- There are 4 people in the IT team. The team is headed up by the VP of Information Systems with 3 direct reports: Support Analyst & Site Support Engineer and Senior Infrastructure Engineer
What can you expect?:
- 16-18k zł gross/month on permanent employment contract
- Negotiable salary for the best matching candidates
- Possibility of B2B contract
- Full-time job
- Long-term cooperation
- Working hours 9-18 (with some flexibility as there might be a need to work in different time zones from time to time)
- Working on-site/hybrid from Spark office in Warsaw (ul. 3 Maja)
- Health coverage via Lux Med
- Capital plan benefit
Apply! Please attach your CV.
TAKE NOTE: It's an on-site/hybrid offer dedicated to developers based in Poland who are able to visit the office in Warsaw if there's such a necessity.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Monthly salary
- PLN16,000 - PLN18,000
- Employment type
Luxdone was created by engineers and visionaries. We are entrepreneurs, all passionate about working with tech.
While working in small start-ups environment as well as in global companies we found that one of the key challenges for companies nowadays are missing technical talents, who can get things done.
We are passionate about building amazing software and unicorn Teams.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at Luxdone?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.