🚀 Innovative project
🕔 Long term cooperation
🚑 HealthTech startup
Luxdone was created by engineers and visionaries. We connect top developers with fast-growing Nordic companies 🚀 Would you like to grow in a great atmosphere with inspiring people? We are excited to cooperate with 20 Software Engineers across Poland (and still growing), with the average period of employment exceeding 2 years!
You will be fully integrated into our partner's remote engineering team, and Luxdone will take care of the rest 🚀
Currently, we are looking for a 100% remote Full-stack Developer with React & .NET to join Swedish Bryohm, whose mission is to support healthy lifestyle and wellbeing. Bryohm is a new online platform where individuals can improve their mental, spiritual, social and physical health through information, products and experts.
You will be the first developer in the team and collaborate directly with Bryohm CTO on buliding MVP
- Lay the foundation for Bryohm platform
- Collaborate with the CTO to build the MVP and develop further the project
- Set the foundation for great data collection to support bigger plans
- Breakdown product owner requirements from wireframe to user story and tasks
- Add your own ideas on how to create a world class user experience
- Work with a TDD approach
- Join a team of Swedish entrepreneurs to create something the make a difference
- 3 years of commercial experience as a Software Developer
- Communicative level of English
Nice to have
- Microsoft Azure
- Unit / e2e testing
- ElasticSearch / Algolia
- Test Driven-Development
- Headless CMS
- OIDC server (eg. IdentityServer4)
What do we offer:
- 17-24k PLN (+ VAT) / month on a B2B contract
- Full-time job
- Long-term project
- 2 paid days off/ month
- 100% remote work
- Office in the city centre of Kraków at your disposal
- Flexible working hours
- Full Equipment (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Lack of redundant bureaucracy
- Short phone call with IT Recruiter to discuss the offer (20 min).
- Interview with Bryohm.
- Tech assignment.
We'll be grateful if you attach a link to your Github or any other repository.😊
Please note that the offer is dedicated to Poland-based developers.
Due to the type of contract, EU Citizenship / Permanent Residence in Poland is required to process your application.